Have you recently been involved in an auto accident? If so, in addition to the obvious damage to your car that must be addressed, you may also have injuries to recover from, insurance claims to file, and more. That is why the auto body shop you choose should be a trusted name in the business and able to assist you with care and courtesy. Here at Performance Auto Body, we are here to do just that. We are the trusted name in collision repair for Franklin Park and the surrounding areas and will work with you to get your car the repairs it needs. From minor to major repairs, we can do it all. We understand it can be a stressful and trying time following an accident, so here are some first steps:
- First of all, if anyone needs medical assistance, call 911. If no one has sustained serious injuries, call the police to report the accident.
- Gather insurance and contact information from the other driver.
- Get details about the accident from the driver as well as any witnesses. Later, when filing a claim, you will have everything written down. It can also be an excellent idea to take photographs of the scene.
- The sooner you call your insurance provider, the sooner they can help you return to normal. If you bring your damaged car to Performance Auto Body we can help you with this step as well.
- It is important to get your car to the auto body shop as soon as possible to complete any necessary repairs. Waiting too long to perform this step could cause any existing damage to worsen and leave you stranded without a means of reliable transportation.
When you bring your car to us, we will work with you throughout every step of the repair process, from providing you with a free estimate to coordinating the repairs with the insurance company. And, we are able to organize car rental for you while your car is being repaired in our shop. We strive for timely repairs, and our customer service representative will keep you informed regarding the status of your vehicle.
We want this process to be as stress-free and seamless as possible. Our team works side-by-side with you and your insurance company to accurately assess and repair damages. We are I-Car certified, licensed and insured and are expert in a wide variety of collision repair services including:
- Collision repair
- Frame repair
- Dent removal
- Scratch repair
- Auto painting
- Glass repair
- And more
Whatever you do, it is important to select a collision repair shop with your best interests at heart. Performance Auto Body, Inc. has been a top-ranking collision repair shop in Chicagoland for over thirty years. To learn more about our collision repair shop serving Franklin Park and surrounding areas, give us a call at (847) 455-5511 or contact us for a Free Estimate.